Madam Silver Nweke and Chidera Ozum the bone on my neck.

On July 2019 the young Chidera who hailed from Onunwafor Ezzama in Ebonyi State came to my house in Nnewi in search of his future, I asked him what he wants he echoed nwaboy I took him to two offices he accepted Madam Silver the owner of Silver power, who hailed from Nnewi Anambra State but married in Izzi in Abakaliki Ebonyi State. We agreed on six years which madam Silver and Chidera accepted. When ever I asked madam Silver about Chidera she always testify of his good behavior. On 31 Dec 2020 madam Silver and Chidera conspired and went to Chidera's village without my consent, the father of Chidera pleaded with me to forgive his son for not informing me of their coming. I forgave him, when madam Silver came the father called me and when we finish greeting madam Silver and her husband came up with agreements which I vehemently rejected but she insisted till Chidera father accepted the seven years she came up with and ask her to take Chidera immediately and never allow him return till settlement.  On 25 November 2021 Chidera came to my shop telling me that the madam have turned him to farmer that he spent more hours in the farm than in the market he came to learn, I told him not to worry I will meet the madam he said no that he have decided to go and never returned after Christmas. On 26 November 2021 the elder sister called me and told me she will come my house on the Sunday which is 28 November she later came and asked that we should go to madam Silver house and bring out his brother I said no, that not the right way to do it, when he calls you again as him to tell his madam that he wants to go, she insisted going I tell her, I can not go with you. Same Sunday night madam Silver called me and told me wether Chidera told me that he is going home, I said yes, she said she would not allow him go till 31 Dec to monitor him, I said yes that the father said same thing. On 1 Dec 2021 madam Silver called me in her shop telling me she has made several enquiry and even the NASPA chair man ask her to hand over Chidera to me but will keep his bag till after investigation, I told her to keep both Chidera and his bag till after investigation you hand over everything to me. Obinna the son of madam Silver shun the mother to stop threatening me since am not the cause of the problem that tomorrow morning he will bring Chidera bag to him. On 2 Dec 2021 Chidera went and collected his bag join His sister in Onitsha Anambra State. On 9 Dec 2021 madam Silver called me on phone that I should bring Chidera back to answer some questions, I told Chidera is no longer in my control. On 15 Dec 2021 madam Silver reported me to market Union which the chair man who advise her what to do is now the judge and the woman also working with them have threatening to arrest me if I don't get Chidera back to her. Please what should I do?

Comments